The content in the Pensioners area of our website is relevant to overseas pensioners.

We pay pensions to over 700 pensioners who live outside the U.K.

If you are an overseas pensioner, your pension will be processed in the normal way and be converted into the local currency, thus avoiding foreign exchange costs.

You can instruct us to pay your pension direct into an overseas account in the single Euro payments area using our  SEPA notification of change of bank details form. SPFOnline cannot be used to notify us of a change of bank account to an overseas bank account.

If you need a form for a country not in the single Euro payments area, please contact us.

Make sure you sign it, as we need your signature to authorise this change.  

Life Certificates

If you live abroad we need you to complete a Life Certificate each year.