Mobile navigation

Raise a dispute

If you are unhappy with a decision made by your Scheme Employer or your Pension Fund, please contact them in the first instance and allow them the opportunity to resolve.

Your Scheme Employer or Pension Fund will look into your concerns and discuss with you in further detail.

If your dispute cannot be resolved to your satisfaction, it can be reviewed under the scheme's Internal Dispute Resolution Procedure (IDRP)

This factsheet will provide all the detail you require to help you raise your dispute.  IDRP factsheet (PDF) [181KB]

This form will allow you to submit your IDRP stage one appeal.  IDRP form (PDF) [172KB]


If you are not satisfied with the service we have provided we would ask you to contact us in the first instance. 

If your complaint cannot be resolved, you can make a formal complaint via Glasgow City Council's Customer Care team.

Please make sure you have read and understood our privacy notice.

Share this page

Facebook icon Twitter icon email icon


print icon